Friday, July 19, 2013

It's Here! My Summer 2013 Anime Picks!

These are my recommended picks for the Summer 2013 Anime Season. Going to do something a little different this time and list the other anime I'm watching as well below the highlighted picks.



* HYPERDIMENSION NEPTUNIA - I'm sure I don't need to even mention how much I love this series and why it's on my list of anime to watch this season lol. Join our favorite goddesses as they compete for shares and work together for the greater good of Gameindustri all while being funny and entertaining at the same time.


WIKIPEDIA -



* DOG & SCISSORS - Our main character is a bookworm who lives alone and spends most of his time reading books. While protecting a girl from a robber, he is shot and killed. His strong will to read the next book from his favorite author allows him to cling to life, but he is reincarnated as a dog. With his new transformation coincidentally the girl who he protected is the only one who can hear his thoughts and knows what happened to him. It just so happens that this girl is also his favorite author. I was really looking forward to this series, and happy that it's so fun lol

WIKIPEDIA -



* MONOGATARI SECOND SEASON - Ah, my love for this series knows no bounds lol. The second season which continues the story from Bakemonogatari and Nekomonogatari (Movie). It seems that this series is mostly about Hanekawa the Cat, and now a Tiger? I guess we'll just have to watch and find out lol. Nya! =^^=

WIKIPEDIA -



* THE WORLD GOD ONLY KNOWS ~GODDESSES ARC~ (TWGOK 3) - The third season following Keima, our God Of Conquest, as he continues to capture wayward souls hiding out in girls hearts. At first I was a little confused about why it was called the Goddesses Arc, but that was explained within the first and second episodes, and makes the plot very interesting.

WIKIPEDIA -



* ROZEN MAIDEN (2013) - For all those who watched the original series, myself included, you will not be let down or have to worry about being to confused about where they're going with this series. The series is still about the the Maidens competing in the Alice Game to become the perfect girl, but this time with a twist. This series also follows Jun in an alternate universe who chose the "Do Not Wind" option, and somehow the worlds intertwine.

WIKIPEDIA -



* SENKI ZESSHOU SYMPHOGEAR G - I love how the first episode of Symphogear G made me fall in love with the series all over again. The second season starts off with a bang as our songstress fight off the Noise and now have to deal with an organization who can control the Noise at will.

WIKIPEDIA -



* LOVE LAB - I love Love Lab lol Never has watching a show about girls practicing ways to make guys fall in love with them been so funny. The plot may be simple, but there is never a dull moment with this one lol.

WIKIPEDIA -



* RO-KYU-BU! SS - The second season of NBA Lolis with, well, more lolis lol. I enjoy this series way more than I should be XD. Tomoka and the other girls continue to play Loliball with old and new friends and rivals.

WIKIPEDIA -



* HIGH SCHOOL DXD NEW - If every morning started out like this, then the world would be a better place lol. You'll see what I mean from the first episode of this season. Prepare yourselves, for our favorite clothes shredding anime returns with even more fights between angels, demons, fallen angels, and saints. There's also boobs. Lots and lots of boobs lol.

WIKIPEDIA -



* BLOOD LAD - Don't you just hate it when you accidentally wander into the demon world and get eaten by a man-eating plant and turn into a ghost? Well that's the story of how Fuyumi meets Staz. He vows to bring her back to life somehow because he loves human girls and has always dreamed of meeting one. Did I forget to mention that Staz is a vampire and an otaku as well? lol

WIKIPEDIA -



* DANGANRONPA -15 students trapped and confined in a school together with no means of escape or rescue. The only way to get out is to kill one other person and not get caught doing so. Join me in watching this tale of action, mystery, and despair.

WIKIPEDIA -



OTHER ANIME I'M WATCHING AS WELL:



* Fate Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya

* Fantasista Doll

* Gatchaman Crowds

* Gen'ei o Kakeru Taiyou - Il Sole Penetra le Illusioni

* Go Home Club

* Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi

* Kimi no Iru Machi

* Kiniro Mosaic

* Servant x Service

* Stella Jogakuin Koutouka C3-bu

* Uchouten Kazoku

* Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui - (WataMote) - (~No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular!~)



AND YES, I AM SERIOUSLY WATCHING ALL OF THESE SERIES LOL =^^=
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment