Thursday, July 11, 2013

#277 What are you watching this Summer 2013?

I bet you're wondering where Naruto and Bleach chapter reviews lately. Well, they're not coming. Naruto is getting very suspenseful, but also slowing down to one event per chapter. Bleach is too busy flipping through their multitude of new and old characters that I'm losing focus from the main story.



But let's talk about anime.




I know I'm late. Animes have come out for the past couple weeks and I haven't even seen 1 yet. Well, I watched Monogatari Series. I'm going to start now!



Things I will be watching this Summer 2013:



Gin No Saji (Silver Spoon)



To be honest, the manga has completely lost my interest. Other than being a great source of agricultural knowledge (some which I can relate to since I go to an agricultural university myself) I believe this series has become an anime through the pure hype of the author's previous work, Fullmetal Alchemist.



This is a rare case that the anime has to be better than the original story of the manga.



Of course, this won't stop me from continuing to read the series and watch the anime. Let's see what happens.



Hachiken X Bacon Is Canon Now.

In Writing This Post, I Have Only Seen The OP And This Put A Smile On Me. I Hope The Rest Of The Anime Will Do The Same.



Monogatari Series: Second Season



Bakemonogatari is back and it will be my number 1 focus this series. Its unnatural scenes and lack of continuity really is something. I always love how the scenery tells the story more than the character that is standing still in a large room.



It looks as though they will be focusing on everyone else other than Araragi, hinted by the series poster and first episode. Episode 1 was named Nekomonogatari but the series is called Monogatari Series. It probably means that each episode will be named after each of the female characters respectively. They already said episode 2 is about Hachiki in the beginning of episode 1!



Ao No Exorcist (Blue Exorcist) Movie



An anime that was better than its manga. Not much else I can say. , but refuse to watch it until subs come out to make every moment count. No spoilers for me please!Watashi Ga Motenai No Wa Dou Kangaete Mo Omaera Ga Warui!

(No Matter How I Look At It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular!)



Little girl obsessed with high school dating games and expects to be extremely popular like the games. Expectations vs Reality is hilarious.



Read the description, I'm curious. I'm going to wait a few more weeks until a few episodes come out to watch them consecutively.



Kamisama No Inai Nichiyoubi (Sunday Without God)



Read the manga. Liked it.



First episode is a complete disappointment.



Lack ofcharacter from Ai? Her head is wider than her shoulders for Pete's sake. She is now a generic submissive anime character who you have to pity 90% of the time. First episode is too rushed. Every scene is a sunset scene even when this episode spans across multiple days.



I'll stay until about episode 4 and see how good the anime really is.



Blood Lad



I have no idea why this became an anime. Well, kinda.



I have been reading the manga for quite a few years now and the first arc is very good. Otaku vampire who lives in the underworld is a big plus. It's recently that all that stuff about Staz has died down and sort of disappeared and they are focusing on actual plot. I got really annoyed and bored after that since Staz just became all OP and DGAF about a lot of things. Makes him look like a sensible character, which I don't really like at all. I never really understood why he was called 'Blood Lad' since only Wolf called him that and it was never explainedI'll watch thissomeday.



This Feels More Like A Waiting List For Anime I Think I'll Watch Rather Than The Things I Will Absolutely Watch. I'm Not That Into Anime Anymore And None Of These Titles Really Get Me Excited Other Than Monogatari Series.

I Guess It's Just A Fill In Until AKB0048 And Fairy Tail Start Up Again.



See youwhenever. I just made a Tumblr so it might be a while before I return.
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment