Monday, September 2, 2013

SCHOOL.......

Yeah........ my summer break is now coming to an end, and what have I accomplished?



ABSOLUTELY NOTHING




Hell, I didn't even write a single blog entry, so much for me and my plans........

Well, putting that aside, I may not have done anything productive, but I have had a chance to play more eroges and watch a bit more anime.



EROGE:



I finished HatsuSaku, and damn it was amazing, albeit the very depressing endings. The bittersweet endings the took place in every route save for Nozomu's route was extremely well done, and I feel like there would not have been a better way to end this. Maybe a miracle might have happened like typical Key VN's would, but oh well, nothing of that sort. Final comments: Bunny~



Then I went on to finish Grisaia no Kajitsu, and man that was one good eroge as well. Basically, the main character has a depressing background that turned him into the person he is, and wants to go to school like an ordinary person. He sorta gets his wish, but ends up in a school with 5 other people, all with messed up backstories. Overall, a very good eroge, and I might do a full impression on this, or HatsuSaku, depending on what I feel like.



ANIME:

This is where things I'd say gets interesting. Why? Because of 2 animes that started in summer 2013.

NO. Not attack on titan. I will admit it is probably the best anime of 2013 and one of the best animes ever created, but that is not the anime on hand.

1st of the 2 animes I find myself hooked on is Monogatari Second Season.

This is a sequel to the Bakemonogatari series written by Nishio Ishin. I absolutely loved season 1, enough to get the blue-ray of it. Nisemonogatari also aired afterwards, living up to my expectations. As things happen like this, we now move on to season 2.

I was worried at first, because season 2 might not be able to bring out the full charm that bakemonogatari had. How wrong I was. In fact, I'd say season 2 is BETTER than season 1, one of the few animes that can do this. Season 2 is more of a revisit to each of the heroines, but taken another step and made more extreme. As only Nekomonogatari kuro and a bit of Kabukimonogatari has been released, not much can be said. But, I will say, from the limited number of episodes released, I can tell this is going to be an amazing anime.

Now the second Anime in hand is Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi, translated to Sunday Without God.

Wow. Just......wow. I started this anime because I thought the trailer was pretty awesome. You have a loli heroine and a badass looking guy that beat people up. So, I went in without any context. The first 2 episodes were great, but a bit confusing. However, my 3 episode rule for each anime kicked in, and I watched episode 3. Best decision I have ever made.

Episode 3 was just absolutely amazing. The oh-so-obvious "Plot Twist" followed by the ending of the episode just put this anime extremely high on my list. Then episode 6 rolls in, another great ending to an arc. One thing about this anime, it is split up into 3 episodes for 1 arc, the first 2 introduces you to the new setting, then the last one ends it. The highlight of this show are the arc endings (episodes 3, 6, 9) and the main heroine, Ai. Ai is too cute. Period. Just her cuteness moved her up to top 10 of my favorite character list, something for another day.



Other than that, the only other thing I did was:



Add to my collection. The stuff in the back are light novels and mangas, with the four figures being (Left to Right) Amae Koromo (Saki), Akemi Homura (Madoka), Tachibana Kanade (Angel Beats), and a Yuzuriha Inori Nendroid (Guilty Crown).

One last note, Touhou 14 DDC IS REALLY HARD.

That is all, until next time~
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment