Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Kotobukiya's Hitagi Senjougahara Is Perfectly Menacing

I have a confession: I absolutely cannot stand Bakemonogatari. It's jokingly referred to as Eyeballs and Walls of Text in our household, and to be blunt any anime that starts out with an opening shot of panties has me jumping ship immediately. It's just not my cup of tea, though I totally adore the character design and have about a million figures from the series. But I'm getting monogatari fatigue-with Nisemonogatari and whatever the other one is, the new figures kind of have me rolling my eyes. So when Koto , I wasn't exactly jumping for joy.



However, their original Hitagi is my favorite figure of her (a controversial opinion, especially since I rank GSC's at the bottom and Alter's at second) so I decided to hold out hope-and the picture of her looked great. Well now we're getting the promo shots and I'm having a hard time lifting my jaw up off the floor. Holy hell, she is PERFECT. Plus she comes with two ways to display her-handcuffs or, um, dripping goo. You also get to pick between ponytail (the clearly superior option) or short hair. I can't wait for preorders to open!




[via ]
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment