Friday, August 23, 2013

Effect of Music to Anime and Games

Today's topic is not animations or games but music.



I love music so much as well as animations and games as you may realize from previous articles in this blog.




Actually, I can play some instruments.



Anyway, I really think that power of music highly affects popularity of animations or games.



In the case the music used in animations or games is so great, they would become popular even if they are not in themselves.



In other words, they would not be able to get a good reputation if the music is not good.



I am also the type of person who can be influenced by qualitiy of music in fact.



I am sure most of animations and games I like have good music in them.



For example, the song "Kimi no Shiranai Monogatari (The Story You Don't Know)" used in "Bakemonogatari" is fantastic as I mentioned before.



And, sound tracks of "The Legend of Heroes" series and "Sword Art Online", which are my favorite game and animation, are also wonderful.



I think it is not rare that music for games or animations is better than general one.



Don't you think so too?
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment